Snapper with Artichoke Hearts
- 4 Snapper Fillets (skin on)
- 8 Artichoke Hearts, cut into quarters
- 2 Small Zucchinis cut into ribbons
- 2 French Shallots, finely diced
- 1 Punnet of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp of capers
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Buinch Basil
- Salt the skin of the snapper fillets and leave for a few minutes to draw the moisture out. Pat the skin dry and season with salt again.
- Combine the artichokes, shallots, tomatoes, and capers in a bowl and season with salt a pepper. Squeeze over the lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil and mix gently again.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and cook the fillets skin side down until the skin goes golden. Turn the fillets over and cook for another 30 seconds until they are cooked through.
- Remove the fish and serve with the salad mix and garnish with the parsley and basil.