Chardonnay & Blood Orange Sangria
- 1 Bottle Taylor Made Chardonnay
- 240ml Blood orange juice fresh or bottled
- 30ml Simple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup Club soda
- 1/2 cup Blood orange soda
- Sliced blood oranges for serving
- Sliced dehydrated blood oranges for serving
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine, blood orange juice, simple syrup, triple sec and sodas. Stir well to combine.
- To serve, fill each glass with a few ice cubes and pour the sangria in.
- Garnish with a few slices of blood oranges.